Target audience: Organization Designers, Change Managers, Transformation Managers, Entrepreneurs, agile Coaches, SCRUM Master, Kanban Practitioners,
Innovation and Creativity for that matter, require Mindset and Environment Structure and process Tools and techniques.
Just as we organize delivery (with agile methods e.g.) to build the product the right way, we want to organize everything before that.
Discovery is building the right product. We need both: Discovery AND delivery.
- Applying design thinking principles and tools to own project
- Implementation ideas for your context
- Tools to go for each phase Understanding
- and experiencing Design Thinking
- Theoretical introduction: creativity, innovation and design thinking
- Simulation. The heart of the training: a fun and immersive simulation will lead you through the design thinking phases.
- Each process step will have a theoretical and practical part.
- Group and individual exercises.
- Overview of Market Practices.
- Idea for implementation How to…what is the problem you are trying to solve? Design your Discovery
- Half-or Fullday training
- Consulting on using Design Thinking for a Project
- Design Thinking project facilitation